We provide free, reliable and culturally appropriate information, peer telephone support, We act as an advocacy and referral services in matters relating to sexuality and sexual health. Our aim is to empower individuals to make informed decisions in these areas of their lives.
- Telephone peer support two nights a week, and on Sunday afternoons.
- Information on community events, venues and groups.
- Referrals to community and professional services, such as legal and medical agencies.
- Community development initiatives.
- Training for peer telephone support volunteers.