Gay & Lesbian Community Services SA has been providing support information and resources to the South Australian community for the past 40 years. We are a non-profit, community-based organisation, financed primarily through fundraising, donations, memberships and grants.
if you are interested in social activities
checkout the team Adelaide site!
We provide free, reliable and culturally appropriate information, peer telephone support, We act as an advocacy and referral services in matters relating to sexuality and sexual health. Our aim is to empower individuals to make informed decisions in these areas of their lives.
- Telephone peer support two nights a week, and on Sunday afternoons.
- Information on community events, venues and groups.
- Referrals to community and professional services, such as legal and medical agencies.
- Community development initiatives.
- Training for peer telephone support volunteers.
Feel free to write to us anytime and it can be anonymous. We are just here to help and show what a great community you have with GLCS.